Monday, June 28, 2004

Political Rant Pending...

I'm feeling very politically opinionated this morning. Have just heard of the hooplah surrounding the new Michael Moore "Documentary" called Fahrenheit 9/11 and it sickens me. It's made millions already. Don't be fooled into paying to see this movie!!! If you are a Conservative, or a supporter of Bush, don't PAY to see it!! See it for free, if you must see it, and that way you can truthfully say you have seen it and can have a valid argument with a liberal as to the fallacies of this piece of one-sided, liberal, hypocritical, slanderous propaganda. Originally, this spazoid Moore claimed he had no political intentions for making this propaganda piece, but he has since changed his tune. He hopes this will have dramatic effect in overthrowing Bush in the next election. You can bet now that this drivel is squarely aimed at presenting the "truth" in a manner that is only benefiting his cause, which is denouncement. Let the liberals suffer another 4 years like the rest of America suffered when the Clinton circus' cranked out 8 years of Presidential butchery. I lost a lot of my respect for the office of President because of that clown. I am actually thankful that Moore made this thing. It solidified my desire to vote for the President, Mr. George W. Bush.

...end Rant.


On a lighter note, it rained this weekend and I didn't even THINK about washing my car! This proves that I am not a rainmaker!!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Cav said...

I ain't seein it! I'd rather eat *(&^).
ha - well now that I think about it, maybe not. Go W!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home