Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It is your destiny!

I feel a great presence. It draws near. Tell your friends. Prepare yourselves. Feel the force. It is coming! For the first time on DVD, the Star Wars trilogy is being released September 21, 2004. I have been waiting for this for a long time! I always knew we would have the DVD format. I imagined watching movies on cd size discs in which we could go right to our favorite part of the movie and watch it again and again and again! Mark my words, this release will be the best selling DVD in existence...PERIOD!!! I vow to buy it, take it home, open it, admire the packaging, open the first of three, pop it into my DVD player, crank up the volume, and brace for impact! I shall not stop until I have watched every force-filled minute of all three films! I don't care how much of a zombie I will be afterwards, it will be well worth it! I will enjoy every single bit of the extra features on the fourth disc, and it will keep me happy until May of 2005, when the final film of the series will be released. The circle will be complete. The Star Wars films were truly the first to fully take hold of my imagination and to this day nothing else has even come close. From the first heart-pumping chase scene to the final confrontation where Luke defeats his Father, I will be in awe of the greatest adventure in film history. I am so ready for this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home