Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Rock the vote, dude!

Tuesday morning. November 2, 2004. 7 a.m. A local Middle School. Voted for the first time in me life. Pretty sad, huh? Here I am @ 27 years of age and only now am I voting? I really didn't put much importance on it until now. This was truly a huge, mondo important election. I had to make sure that Bush got my vote. Anyone but John Kerry! Now, all you Kerry supporters out there, doesn't it sound stupid to call for "anyone" but Bush? As in, you'd rather have a child murderer in the White house than Bush? You'd rather have someone who would turn control of our Country over to the U.N. rather than Bush? You'd rather have someone who'd sell our Country to the highest bidder than Bush? Now you know how ridiculous that statement is. No, I'd rather NOT have those types of persons in the White House instead of Kerry. But I DARN SURE ain't gonna vote for Kerry or any liberal, whilst I can vote for Bush or vote Republican. I had to be certain that I showed my support for Bush, in the midst of all the mudslinging and drudgery the Dems and their cohorts are stirring up. Now I'm sure that not ALL these things are the works of the Democrats, but I have seen so many low blows by unknown people this election: tires slashed on volunteer vehicles for the Republican party, headquarters ransacked and vandalized, calls made to unsuspecting voters urging them to vote for Kerry to help legalize gay marriage, under the guise that the call was made by the Democratic party, the list goes on. Personally, I think it is a grand conspiracy cooked up by Michael Moore, the Democratic Underground(democraticunderground.com), moveon.org, etc. They will do anything, including cheat, to win this election. They have made it clear in their warped minds that Bush stole the previous election and that they are entitled to steal one of their own. Democracy in action, eh? Like a man says: "Vote early, vote often."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home