Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Big Two Seven

Well, the day has come. I woke up this morning a year older. How does it feel? Can't say it feels much different. Still behind on the bills. Still wondering when I will get out of debt. Still wondering when my credit rating will rise higher than -99.9...
I guess it feels different, since I am soon to be called to attend my 10 year high school reunion. Next May I will get letters, but will not answer them. I knew maybe 3 or 4 people in High School I could call "friends", but the chances of them turning up are just as slim as mine. Going to school in Oklahoma City has disadvantages to those who didn't go to school there their entire life. It seemed like everyone knew everyone because they all went to the same school and grew up together. This is a concept lost to me. Having lived in no less than seven states while growing up tends to require more than one school. I don't really mind this. I met many good people along the way. Now that my youngest sister is getting married in a couple days and I am the only child left single, I am obligated to settle in somewhere and start a family. All in due time. All in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home