Monday, October 11, 2004

Under construction

Caution: Road Work Ahead.
I have just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. This marks the second time I have read the series. 5 books so far. Only 2 more books to go. Next one doesn't appear until next year. Why must I be tortured by this?! Next month is the DVD release of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That will only hold me for a few months. The waiting game is not welcome here! I am not an avid reader, and it feels a little odd that I am angry to have run out of Potter books to read. It almost feels like having to wait for the Holy Trilogy to appear on DVD. That has happened, at least. When will the next book be out??? Now?? NOW!!! Must have next Harry Potter Book NOW!!!
NOW NOW NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home