Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A dwelling unit for the Parental Units

Now this is a milestone in the lifespan of the Observatorio. Your humble blogger's Parental Units, also known as Mom and Dad, have been given the opportunity, for the first time, to have a house built for them. I couldn't be more happy. If ANYONE deserves a nice new home, it is my parents. Having to raise 4 children and make ends meet, and sacrifice the way they did - sending us to Private Schools to ensure the best education for us brats - more than qualifies them for something nice to settle down in. I remember most of the homes I lived in throughout the years, most of them barely large enough to contain my three sisters and I. (Yes, I know. Growing up with three sisters must have been quite a difficult time for yours truly. But I will survive. One day at a time. *sniff*)
It is cool that my Aunt and Uncle will be living in the house built for them naught but a few blocks away from my Parents. Now we can all be one big happy family. The next family get together will be spectacular! Should be happening sometime in April '05.

Congrats!

USA! USA! USA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home