Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Poker pusher

I love poker. As with much of the nation, the poker bug has hit me hard. I don't gamble with money. I know better! That's what chips are for, and there's no better place to buy poker chips than pokerbargains.com. I love that site! They have a gaggle of chip designs that look great, and are far cheaper than most other sellers. You also get great value for the money.
Also, it's nice that there's almost always a poker championship on TV these days. The only drawback is all that chip shuffling. For crying out loud, STOP IT!!! It's bad enough that I can't do that, but at least don't make everyone hear all that unnecessary clickety clack!
Next thing you know, I will have bought a poker table to quench my incessant appetite to get out the cards and start shuffling. Anyone up for a few rounds of Texas Hold 'em?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home