Friday, June 09, 2006

To update the weekend…

I must say, it’s been quite a while since my last entry. I still mourn the fact that I can no longer access my blog here at JCPenney. Granted, they don’t pay me to write a personal blog, yet still, my creative juices are always flowing while I design multimedia for my employer. And I’m lovin’ every minute of it. This is the first “career” job I’ve held since graduating from College, and it’s eons better than any of my previous places of employment, and I plan to stay with it for many years. Adding to my woes is the fact that I’m behind on my phone/internet bill, so I have to catch up before I’ll get my internet reconnected at home, so there’s another wrench in the gears which forces me to stop by my local library to check personal email and what not. I just don’t feel the desire to post to the blog while I’m in the library. And so, as I type this entry, I am at work, in a brief hiatus from designing multimedia, so I can give you, loyal reader, an insight as to why I’ve been quite lax with my web log.

I’m heading to Oklahoma City after work today, to meet my new nephew, William Owen North. He is my older sister’s third and final (they say) child. Now that all three of my sisters have given birth this year, it is safe to say I will not become an Uncle again for a while. Whew! I’m exhausted.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Starrlett said...

Good to hear from you again!

You could always do what I do--write a blog entry in a quick notepad file, then email it to yourself to post later.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger SteveTP said...

It LIVES!

Nice to see ya!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Thanks, fellow bloggers!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Athena said...

--You could always do what I do--write a blog entry in a quick notepad file, then email it to yourself to post later. --

Way more high-tech then what I do...I scribble something really clever on a scrap of paper, then I stuff it in my pocket, take it home and wash it in the washing machine and then have to start all over.

In other words, I don't have access to a computer at work. Wierd, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home