Monday, July 12, 2004

Random Thoughts (No Relation)

A good friend of mine pointed me to their website. Another blogspot entry. Blogspot.com seems to be really easy to use as opposed to other blog sites.

This person shares a fondness for expressing their feelings with the use of many words, some of large letterage(don't know if that is a real word or not, but it accurately describes what I want to say, so shut up!), in the style of certain celebrities and/or genres, such as Jeff Goldblum or anything from the Askewniverse(Read: Kevin Smith). Very much an online diary of sorts.

As for the title, I didn't know this person used "Random Thoughts" as a title and I in no way stole it! I swear! Scout's Honor!!
(p.s., I never was a Scout)

You can read these random thoughts here: Random Thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home