Monday, November 22, 2004

The closing of the year

The holidays are fast approaching which means a sort of "blogger slow-down" for the Observatorio. I find it out of my way to sit at the computer and write about stuff when I should be spending time with my family, so postings may be a little few and far between. Oh, I might post something at night when all the day's events are done and there is need to pass the time. Usually, my head is in one place: "Family Land", and the events of the world mean little, except any OU games happening at the moment. With two new nephews and new houses for the Parental Units & Aunt 'n Uncle, much is occupying the Observatorio's time. So bear with me. You should find yourself very busy with the holidays too, so reading one average Joe's blog is not exactly at the top of your "to do" list, anyway, I reckon.

Mmm Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home