Monday, December 27, 2004

Them's fightin' words!

So, Espella Humanzee, my "Unreal Tournament" lunchtime adversary thinks I'm weak and heavy footed from my holiday indulgences? I'll have you know last week's Christmas vacation wasn't all fun and games! I had to exert much physical force to aid my parents in their move from current residence. No walk in the park, my friend!

My reflexes are fine tuned, ready for any projectiles that can be hurled my way during "lunchtime warfare", for I have much experience with my two nephews and their "baby projectiles" in the form of spit-up. Oh yes, I have been in the trenches! I have felt the sting of battle, I have waged a war on projectiles. You can't scare me! You can't beat me!!!!

Go web, go!! Up up and away, web!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home