Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A game of Kings

Now here’s a fun game! Over the Thanksgiving weekend, my Uncle bought a foosball table for his house, in preparation for the Christmas holiday, in which all 5 of his children are going to be there. His three sons are veterans when it comes to foosball, having learned their fair share in college game rooms. Personally, I haven’t played a foosball game in over 13 years. I remember the time our 8th grade class went to the Wilds Christian Camp in North Carolina. This was around 1991. I was a wee 14 years old. There was a foosball table in the game room and we put it through its paces. I really enjoyed the game, and was more than happy to play it again.
We were there to set it up this Thanksgiving, and we broke it in substantially that night. The next night, more games continued. Then I had to come back to Dallas, so I can’t wait to get back home and play. We will be holding a tournament this Christmas. As far as I know, there will be around 10 guys in the house at any given time, and the competition will be fierce! No holds barred! Fortunes will be won and lost. There will be no pity for the losing team! Now if we could only get John Madden to do the play by play, we’d be in business. FIRE IT UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home