Monday, April 04, 2005

New Digs!!!

Woo hoo!!!! It's finally done!

I am all moved in to my new apartment and let me tell you, I am one happy camper. It's an upgrade in every sense of the word. The location is perfect, the apartment is bigger, has more cabinet and storage space, is better laid out, has a larger patio, is directly adjacent to the laundry room, has washer/dryer connections in a good sized utility room, and it even has a nifty display area for all my movie memorabilia!

Probably the best part of this whole relocation is the drive to work. No more road rage, no more long trips, no more yelling at useless stoplights and waiting for all those invisible cars in the opposing turn lane. With the price of gas in the stratosphere, this move couldn't have come at a better time.

I'm so happy!
And now I must rest.

**thud!**
...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home