Thursday, May 12, 2005

Home Stretch

The day of redemption is at hand. Revenge shall be wrought. Star Wars shall be complete. Thursday, May 19. 12:01 a.m. Plano, TX, Cinemark Legacy theater. Front and center. I'll be there. Even though I have to work that day. I'll be a zombie, but so be it. At first, I didn't plan on going, what with the time of day and the packed theater, but now I will attend. I have been spending time in line outside the theater with the DFW Fanforce. I have met some very nice people and had much fun. It's all about the comraderie. All us die-hard Star Wars fans will experience the fun together. Group hug.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Starrlett said...

Hey Kodiak, thanks for taking us to Wendy's in your car today--home stretch indeed, it's very exciting!! I'm just paranoid that in the final five hours before the movie, someone is going to ruin my spoiler-free status. Ah, well, we all need something to be paranoid about. It keeps us human... or miserable, I can never remember which. :-)

*Pink Five
http://starrlett.blogspot.com

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Hey, Pink Five, glad I could help out! Had much fun hanging out with you guys.

Maybe we'll ban together and force others not to spoil the movie and just contain themselves. Difficult task, to be sure, but we will prevail, with the Force on our side!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home