Friday, September 09, 2005

Mr. Sandman... Bring Me a Dream...

I had the most peculiar dream last night.

I was in a movie theater watching the movie Serenity(not yet released), and my Mother was there watching it with me, and that's not even the odd part! As the film went on, some kids were talking in front of us, and my Mom got so fed up, that she announced to the kids, loud enough for the entire theater to hear(small theater), that she was going to get the management and have the kids removed from the theater. This prompted me to get up and turn on the lights to the theater. People started getting up and murmuring in agreement that the kids should be removed. Before this happened, the dream changed, and I was then in a concert by none other than William Shatner, who was doing one of his talking-with-the-music type songs like "Rocketman".

So, how weird was that?

I'm a Rocketman... Rock It, Man... Rocketman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home