Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back in Action

Well, sort of.

I still feel like crap.

I had a horrible stomach sickness on Sunday, which caused me to miss work Monday, I had hit my knee on a table on Saturday, so that's still sore enough to make me limp, I am adjusting to these new glasses, so my eyes are hurting and my head is swimming, I'm still weak from my sickness so I feel sore all over, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have an appointment with my Chiropractor after work today. That'll ease my pain.

Other than all that, I'm just peachy.

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Starrlett said...

that sux! sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. i was hoping to take a sick day today 'cause i felt like crap last night, but i woke up fine. sigh--feeling crappy is, well, crappy, but sometimes it's nice to take a break from the grind!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Athena said...

Sickness, huh? Like a flu, was it?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

No, it was a stomach virus. Yeah, that's the ticket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home