Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Simpsons: Season 6 on sale TODAY!!!



Yipee!!! Woo HOO!!!

Must go buy it. Must go buy it. Must go buy it. Now. Now. Right NOW!

And check out that nifty packaging! A nice cover, much more eye-catching than the previous releases. It remains to be seen how the insides pan out. I haven't so much liked the current releases, with their 5 panel folding cases, they were hard to hold open without having to lay it out on a table. Maybe the new packaging will make things easier. We'll know tonight! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

That's really cool packaging. I wish I hadn't become so bored with The Simpsons. Nowhere near the level of Family Guy or Blade. Still, the DVD package is nifty.

Did I say "Blade"? Please excuse...

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You may be bored with them now, but have you watched this season lately? I was rolling on the floor! I forgot just how funny this show really is, and I don't let the latest seasons deter me from revisiting this comedic genius of a show. Watch it again. You'll agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home