Saturday, September 17, 2005

Random Trivia

For those of you who are interested in my background(and I know you ALL are...), here's a list of the places I went to school. Should prove utterly fascinating.


1st grade: Bethel Baptist Church & Christian School - Arlington, Texas.

2nd grade: Hilltop Baptist Church & Christian School - Colorado Springs, Colorado.

3rd grade: Pear Park Baptist Church & Christian School - Grand Junction, Colorado.

4th grade: Hot Springs Baptist Temple & Christian School - Hot Springs, Arkansas.

5th through 8th grade: Forrest Hills Baptist Church & Christian School - Stone Mountain, Georgia.

9th grade: Kingspark Baptist Church & Christian School - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

10th grade: Christian Heritage Baptist Church & Christian School - Midwest City, Oklahoma.

11th & 12th grade: Westmoore High School(1st and only public school I attended) - Moore, Oklahoma.

College: The Art Institute of Dallas - Dallas, Texas. Graduated with an Associate of Applied Arts with an emphasis in Computer Animation. Thrilling, huh?

This means that I've lived in no less than 6 states. I was born in Georgia, but my family lived in Chattanooga Tennessee at the time. I think I may have lived in Florida as well, I don't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home