Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Links

I have updated my link list to include a couple blogs that belong to two of my cousins, and my Dad. They are relatively new, and one seems to be more geared toward the firstborn son of Andrew, my Dad's brother's thirdborn son. Confused yet?


Anyways, please take a minute to view my Dad's new website, www.drdoan.com, completely re-done and chock-full of extremely useful medical and wellness information, and should be your first stop for your physical well being. For those who do not know, my Dad is a Chiropractor, and a right smart one at that. He became a Chiropractor later in his life because he was tired of repairing VCRs (who wouldn't be?) and he wanted to know how to make others better using a Chiropractic technique called "Gonstead", named after the doctor who developed the method. It is the most accurate and in-depth form of Chiropractic, and could very well save your life. Please check it out, and feel free to email any health questions/concerns to my Dad. He's a treasure trove of information, and more than willing to help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home