Thursday, August 19, 2004

I need to vent

I don't like when it rains in the morning. In Dallas, when it rains, it pours, and it causes havok. The roads flood like nobody's business, people tend to drive erratically, and visibility is quite poor. It stayed fairly dark this morning and only now is it starting to lighten up a little. Thankfully the free birthday carwash I was privy to a week ago didn't go to waste. Usually the rains come even if I have the slightest inkling of washing my car: "Hey, maybe I'll wash my car today. Say...is that thunder I hear? Yikes, I don't like the look of those dark clouds." and so it goes.
What is the deal with I-635? It seems that the heaviest rain always occurs right around the junction of I-635 and I-35. Those numbers just don't mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home