Monday, August 16, 2004

Pierre Cardin strikes again

As promised, I wore my new suit to work today, and I gotta tell you, I felt just like a junior executive, all done up proper with my coat and tie; took off the coat and hung it up on the coat hanger in the back seat of my car for the ride to work, just like those people who wear suits to work every day do. Now all I need is a significant pay increase, a BMW or a Mercedes, and at least one more suit and I will be a full fledge executive type! Then I can drink frappuccino and have that band follow me around during the day singing my name and that I am the eye of the tiger and the king of my cube and that I can one day be: Supervisor!
I just have to get used to the semi-choking feeling of wearing a tie all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home