Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tonight's the night! It's coming tonight!

Revenge shall be carried out at the stroke of midnight. Actually, around 12:16 a.m.
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

I shall be approximately 15th in line, according to the Fanforce staff. I have logged around 45 hours. Good times.

My boss continues to heckle me. "You do know that the movie will still be there this weekend?" As in, you don't really have to go through all that trouble to be first in line. How many times must I say it? COMRADERIE!!!!!! I like hanging out with my new friends. I like discussing Star Wars and movies in general. I like trading insults with the hecklers who think that if they spew their venom and drive away really fast, that it will somehow do more damage to us nerds. I love to say it, but all it does is eat up your fuel and make YOU look stupid. So there.

Speaking of looking stupid, just yesterday, a man driving a Land Rover was up at the front of the theater lot, and for some reason, plowed his SUV into a concrete block! Obviously we had cast a Jedi mind trick upon him, for he crunched the front passenger side quadrant of his vehicle, and even moved the concrete block almost a foot! That was a BIG BLOCK! After surveying the damage, he just picked up what debris he could hold and left. Way to go, champ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home