Monday, November 28, 2005

Kong is Coming!

I am positively dying to see this film!

I admit, the first time I saw the trailer for it, I was less than giddy, but after digesting every little tidbit out there on the making of this film, I became more and more excited. I watched the trailer in High Definition, I watched the newer trailer in DLP at the Cinemark Legacy theater in Plano, and even watched several behind-the-scenes videos that chronicle the making of the picture. The highlight of which is the one and only Andy Serkis's take on the ship's greasy cook. You've never seen a tour guide quite like him! And best of all, Andy's playing the "man in suit", so to speak. He's the human actor bringing the digital Kong to life. After seeing his immortal work as Gollum, I have no doubt he'll be the life of the picture.

Follow this link to read an excellent Newsweek article by Devin Gordon, who's seen the most recent cut of the film, just days before it's completion.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10216525/site/newsweek/

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

You have to hand it to Peter Jackson. Three grueling "Rings" movies and now another tour de force? Wow! No wonder he's dropped so much weight.

If you haven't seen Jackson's "Heavenly Creatures" do make time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home