Monday, November 07, 2005

November in the Tropics

I do not live in the tropics.
It is currently the month of November.
It is officially the "Fall" solstice.


So why is it so gosh darn HOT?!?!


Anyone who knows me is well aware of my feelings toward Dallas' weather. It always seems to be hotter than normal earth temperature. Here it is in the beginning of November, and people are sweating!!! I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but today I wore a short sleeve shirt to work, and it felt warm when I left my apartment at 7:30 this morning. Silly part is, it was nice and COLD last month. Heck, it even got below 50 degrees some nights. Nice, crisp cold. Yet, where did it go?

Come back, cold weather! It's November! All the stores have put out their Christmas inventory already! Get with the program!

Sheesh.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Starrlett said...

Yep, Texas is nutty. I personally like the lack of cold, although I don't quite care for the presence of hot--70-80 is okay, but 87 degrees yesterday was INSANE.

You should be happy now: cold front!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home