Friday, November 04, 2005

Title

Hmmm....

...thinking of what to write.
I need to post a blog entry. What should I write about? Something witty, clever, and relevant. Dazzle them with my writing prowess; keep them poised on the edge of their seat, brimming with anticipation at the mystery of what I might say... Eager for the astounding revelation just over the horizon...

Ok. Here goes...







So. How's about that Carson Daly, eh? Don't know why I think he's so odd. Must be that misshaped head...






Thank you! I'll be here all weekend. Be sure to tip your waitress.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

Why don't you write something about your unnatural affection for water fowl?

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

Did I just out you? (bird flu sound).

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Starrlett said...

Dude, I know what you mean.
(Sadly.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home