Friday, December 23, 2005

A quick note...

Happy Holidays to all!

That means MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I will not be forced to change my ways to accomodate every possible culture, as the politically correct crowd wants. This is Christmas, it's still a nationally observed holiday, and I will stick by it. I won't have any of this "holiday tree" nonsense.

Starting today(after work), I am officially on vacation, and will be away until January 2, 2006. I don't suppose I'll be posting too often in that time. So Merry Christmas, happy holidays, with your families and friends, and happy new year!

Now I am off to Wimbledon!



p.s. that last line was just a reference to The Simpsons. I'm actually off to Oklahoma City. Extra points to anyone who can tell me which episode of The Simpsons that line comes from, and who said it!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

Kamp Krusty: The fourth-season opener finds Bart and Lisa headed for six fun-filled
weeks at Kamp Krusty, the brochure having failed to mention
counselor-thugs, imitation gruel, slave labor and no Krusty.

Dear Mom and Dad. I no longer fear Hell because I've been to Kamp Krusty.

Off to see Chronic - WHAT! - cles of Narnia in DL - WHAT! - P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home