Thursday, May 19, 2005

It has been wrought

Revenge, that is.

I'm surprised that I am actually awake right now. Much sleep has been lost this past couple weeks, due to all the activity while waiting in line for the final Star Wars chapter. Having just seen the 12:01a.m. showing, I was only able to sneak in around 4 hours of sleep, and that's very little for me. After seeing Revenge, I found myself quoting the original Star Wars when I got home. See, that's a hobby of mine, quoting lines from my favorite movies, complete with actor impressions. In fact, if I recorded myself doing this, you might think you were on the set of the movie!

All joking and self-gratification aside, I am thoroughly looking forward to this Saturday. I'm going to just sleeeeeeep sleeeeeeep sleeeeeep and no one will wake me up. Ha ha to all you people who have to work weekends. That's why I love my corporate job. Weekends are just that. ENDS.

Anyways, do yourself a favor and go see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It is great. Better performances, better action, better comedy, better dialog(mostly), better drama, better atmosphere, better everything. Although it is still not quite up to snuff by Original Trilogy standards, it certainly beats the first two prequels hands down. Bravo, Mr. Lucas. Bravo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home